FSA 870 Compact
The FSA 870 is the most flexible and efficient half sheet size-format machine for hot foil stamping, embossing, debossing & hologram application as well as die-cutting.
High quality, durability and reliability emphasise its traits. The FSA 870 Compact machine has been progressively developed over time and can be customised to fulfil all your requirements.
- Reliable, fast, precise
- Short change-over times
- 150 metric tons of pressure
- Dwell time
- Longitudinal and transverse foil feed
- Foil unwinding
- Hologram application technology
The FSA 870 Compact gives the option for an enlarged stamping area. The runnable size sheet size then extends up to 870 x 600mm /34.3" x 23.6" for board, and 855 x 600mm /33.7" x 23.6" for paper. The enlarged stamping area of 800 x 592 mm / 31.5" x 23.3” typically allows for one additional row of dies.
High Pile machine configuration
The FSA 870 Compact is also available in a high pile configuration, which allows folding carton manufacturers to work with deeper piles, reducing change times and increasing productivity.
Transverse foil feeding
- For special and demanding jobs
- The number of machine passes are reducible
- For blind embossing and foil stamping with different foil colours, one behind the other, in the sheet running direction
- The foil tension of each hologram foil web is individually adjustable
- The register mark detection happens inside the press or at the entry to the press
High-speed die-cutting, embossing or a combination of both is made easy, using the standard die-cutting chase and make-ready plate. This multifunctional use is a benefit of the FSA 870 Compact.